Saturday, April 26, 2008

Trying too hard?

I love you.
They've always say you won't appreciate until you lost it. For those who had been through that know just what to do, but sometimes maybe have tried a lil' too hard. Tell me about it.

I had come clean to you about this before, but just not the whole story. I wouldn't want you to worry or...get annoyed. See? Last time i been out of relationship, i promised i will do anything to keep the next. It took me quite a while to get committed again, it's sure scary to want someone something this much. You always tell me to be myself. I just can't stop trying to please you..to smile a lil more, jokes a lil more, just be interesting a lil more. To be the one you would like, the one that you would keep. At the very same time, i feel so ashame that i am doing that. Everyime i am doing that i just stop myself from doing that. Aarrgghhh.

I'm sure the invinsible pressure is not there. But it's getting to me.

Now i'm feeling silly just to read what i just write. Ha.

1 comment:

Daylight Crawler said...

Life is great and so do you, trying to please someone you love is good, but it's not really practical for long term, cause you are what you are.

Try to improve your goods & bads in a relationship and understand what his/her needs, then you 2 will get along just fine.