Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pictures

A few weeks ago someone commented that my blogs are having more words than pictures which is a boring factor. Well, although i don't really agree with it but i suppose i can add in a few pictures in this post. ^_^

3 something in the afternoon,while everyone is working their asses off in their tiny lil cubicle, i'm home goyang kaki reading friend's blog. My dear lichoo's blog is basically a place to review all her makeups kits and her fantasy over more makeup items. She adores MAC, so am i. Is funny to read her fetish over her MAC brush set. =D Another new brand i love, Benefit. Saw one of the items from TV, "Body So Fine", a velvet body balm:


According to Benefit official website, "This flirtatiously scented body balm is pure body seduction. Slip some on to arms, legs, decollete, anywhere you want luminescent luxury. The silky velvet finish is slightly naughty and totally irresistible...its all you will want to wear!

Tips and tricks: The fragrance of white blossoms is like an aphrodisiac!

Now i can't afford to make the purchase, maybe when i get myself a job first. *wink*


Then automitically i click on my firefox bookmarks for Moook's multiply page to see if there's any new pics uploaded by him. My gifted photographer friend. While browsing through the page i was surprised to see our old photos there:

*To the left!*

(Left to right : Yew Ching, me, Moook)

*Olympic poster*

(Left to right: Yew Ching & me)

*Youth*

(Look no further, is me in the pictures)

It was fun the old days when we're close. Now Moook's has arised to a whole new level with his groups of photographer friends and myself, too busy with dance and boyfriend. Guess it needs a lil effort to be back with the good old days.

Moook's Blog : http://www.moook.co.nr/

Finally, feeling a bit gatal to see Moook with his high-end camera and picture perfect blog. Maybe i'll show you a lil of my own work, produced mostly from borrowed-camera. =p

(first piece taken with Moook's camera)

(Brownie taken with my Sony Erricson)

(Sony Erricson again)

(SE again, wonder if this is a nice shot but my niece is just too cute!)

(Chao lang's camera)

(Chao lang's camera again)

(Chao lang's cam...)

Ok i think it has been a rather long post, let's just stop here and let me know what do you think about the pictures! =)

3 comments:

Cheryl Wee said...

pics r nice =]
me at home goyang kaki too, so that makes the 2 of us :P

Unknown said...

hey dear, love the photos. loooks nice and piece.. =)

.... i love benefit too.. but too pricey for me..>.< nowadways cant buy anything more..all because of the stupid economic turndown!!

greencollide said...

Cheryl i didn't know you read my blog too =__=" I think we should get together sometimes and see what we can do about our "jobless life"...

Hey dear~ i passed by Benefit counter again last night, sob sob i want their concealer set too!!!! =(