Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Growing up!

It has been quite a while since the last update..lazy ass me. Well i decided to start blogging again with short articles, brief update is better than none.

Two incidents happened today that teaches me the same lesson, I have to speak up my mind. How ironic it is that after all the Oprah Winfrey shows that i watched discussed about that it never get into my mind when shit happens. I admit i am one of those typical women that avoids confrontation. Well no more. I've decided to make my opinion counts, by saying it OUT LOUD.
Hmmm so many things to learn in so little time, i need to grow up faster. Oh did i forget to mentioned i'm 24 turning 12? Wtf good luck to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey you really blogged :)
Growing up sucks right?!!
but we've gotta go through with this

brighter days ahead!!!!!!

greencollide said...

Thanks Grace. =)
Yeah it sucks but gradually i find out the reason why i have to do it..yes brighter days ahead.