Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fish in the sky!



This is going to be a brief one.
After a hectic saturday i DECIDED to spend sometimes with myself and friends that i can be myself around them. Called up dai lou and chao lang for dinner in QB at 7pm, reach there 10 minutes before 7 and i saw people scattered around the coumpound outside QB. Lifted my head and amazed - KITES! Lots of lots of kites indeed.. ^_^ The next thing i found myself standing in front of the stall starring at the kites they sell. I lifted my head again and saw my kite, yes my kite haha. I pointed to that fish-like kite and the stall owner said it's the last piece and i bought it right away. I think i smile for as long as my kite is dancing in the sky. Oh, and i totally forget about the time and is 30 minutes late for the dinner. =p
It's a fish in the sky today!

No comments: