Friday, June 3, 2011

Dance and Brain

I'm so tired i can feel my saggy eye bag growing irreversibly. Between slumber and have a little ME time, here i am.
Just came back from a street dance competition at Kulim which we have won the place of 2nd runner up. Then of course followed by deadly supper we love to hate. Sigh. I love my food. Also means no guys will ever be attracted to this eating monster....*facepalm*

Dancing is so, confusing sometimes. Rather than practicing blindly, a good dancer needs a direction. Direction can come from your coach, other dancers who may have inspired you, a piece of art...etc. I find myself trembling around different directions the surroundings have fed to me probably it's good to shut them out once in a while and look within.

I know i prefer being a versatile dancer over being recognized in one particular style.
I know dance is NOT my life (are you kidding? What about relationships and knowledge?)
I know dancing makes me feel good

I hold on to these belief and move on.



No comments: