Sunday, May 6, 2012

A story a day

I felt the urgency to write things down when i was participating in a conversation during my college mate's wedding, and not remembering a trip we made to Kerachut a few years ago. Memory has played me good. I wouldn't want to get old but not have the memories of the years i've spent on earth.

So here it goes.

Have finally picked up a book a few days ago. I love how the weight of the book felt on my hand. Guess i have been giving too much excuses to not read for the longest time in my life.It impacts me profoundly the way i'd have never imagined. Guess this should be everyone's habit for a lifetime.
*By the way i'm reading Eat, Pray, Love at the moment.

There's a man in my life now who cares if my knee hurts from dance. A man who seemingly blur but understand  the importance of dance for me. Perhaps things are still a lil vague at this stage of the relationship but i am looking forward on the future we might share..

Life, is good at the moment.

No comments: