Wednesday, February 27, 2008

27 Feb 08 晚雨

Finally took my dinner and have a sit down with my lappie...damn hot today, what have happened to the world? It is a very distracting day at the office..i have done everything else other than going through my training material. *blush* In fact, i have no idea where to get started i am lost in the world of SAP, everything seems so important yet too lil' time to dig deep. Usually i'll just give up if things starting to pile up or spinning out of control....what a loser. Am considering every possible root cause...maybe i should start a time table and break everything into lil' module, maybe i should sleep earlier so that i can concentrate on office hours, or maybe i should seek medical consultation...maybe?
I don't think about you that often anymore..i think i'm getting the numb routine again, or that, i just switched off. Feeling much confident noawadays even with my chubby waist. ^_^ Although i still pretty hope that you're missing me, but what can that lead to? An affair? More secret kisses? I am disappointed in this. I wish you well and we will be friends, as always.

No comments: