Monday, February 11, 2008

Random

Who am i trying to lie..
i still miss you

I thought this is just another sad period, but it just won't go away, help.I am trying my very best to leave you alone, as you said, you're living a happy life now, i should not disturb that.
But who will care if i am happy now?

It is weird that i'm still sad after so long. You and me....nothing ever happened thus i thought it will go away easily...it won't. I heard your name again today...a chance of meeting you but i am still too weak to be exposed to you. I think i never realize how much you mean to me...i know it doesn't matter anymore, stop telling me that..

It's regret and depress and everything else that has got to do with you. I love you.

1 comment:

Daylight Crawler said...

I saw your sentence "But who will care if i am happy now?"...

Well, there's always 1 person in the world which won't let you down & always care if you're not happy.

That's you! The thing that matters to you the most is... you don't give up yourself. If you give up, you give up your happiness too.