Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Splurged

Didn't think i will write another post in such short interval, but i was reading others and my hand goes gatal lolz. I was going through the mess in my room last night hoping to locate my long-lost belt but failed...instead i found a pair of formal slacks bought years ago. So today i have finally dress my age wtf hah. Wait, that means at my early 20s i have been buying aunty clothes and now i am trying to act like teenagers! LMAO! Speaking of buying/shopping/indulging (whatever you call it), i splurged yesterday..on a dress and a top and earrrings and bracelet *shit*, with the money that should have lasted me till the end of the month..me no hope liao. Lolz.


Cam-whoring in the fitting room, hope this wakes you up *wink*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

darn dont tempt me
i;m too broke to shop wei