Wednesday, June 23, 2010

BITTER

I was coughing and had flu for the past few days due to the late night showers. As usual i wasn't paying any attention to it until it escalate into something serious. Monday i was coughing and sneezing non-stop in my cubicle and by evening i'm already a lil feverish. Drove my sick ass home and stuggled to get to studio. When i get off the car i picked up my phone wanted to sms someone/anyone to complains ("oh-loh" in hokkien) about it but drats, no credit. And also, i do not know who i should sms to. Seriously. So i went to Guardian, bought a pack of Panadol ActiveFast, break a tablet into half (kia-si) and swallow, together with my complains. Well, it has been this way for what i feel like a decade now. If there is an option this would be my last solution but...here i am..

2 comments:

BBoy Devil said...

Drink more water sis

Anonymous said...

sam siew pak yeng...
please sleep earlier...
*worried*
*hugsssssss*