Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Snap Snap Away

Wow, it has been that long since my last blog update. *Headdesk*
Well you may say many things have happened lately and none at the same time. Why? It's all about the same thing i have been doing for the pass year - work, dance, photography, eat and very little sleep. Trust me you wouldn't want me to break it down to you, it's too tedious. Oh i guess i can share some about my photography experience..

The focus lately was on portrait which it's really not something i've set eye on at the first place. Most of the time i tag along in portrait session organized by my friends (very sweet of them) and on some occasion we have our private session. To be honest i prefer the private session as it is where we can have our concepts and vision for the photograph. I like to discuss ideas about the shoots and what to wear, how to makeup with the model a day or two prior to the shoot. With that my photos show consistency and outstand from others.

I believe in law of attraction and it has always applied in my life. Now that i show my interest in photography so as people showing their love to my work. I am getting more and more offers to portrait session, weddings and events. So far i have not plan to earn big shots from it but a little bonus here and there helps...i'm a very broke adult. *cry*

As far as i know October is fully booked. Looking forward to the fashion show this weekend. Let's go!

No comments: