Thursday, October 7, 2010

Running

I have this vivid memory from Project Dance in Philippines. Second day of the workshop we were all gathered for a morning prayer, and Cheryl Cutlip, the founder of Project Dance, in her most graceful movement, showed us a dance prayer. I have never see that before but what she said next left me with thoughts..plenty of them. In between turns and smiles she said, "I know some of you here are running....you have kept running but you find no answers..". The word "running" never occurs to me but suddenly it make so much sense - i have been running all this time. Perhaps i thought by putting my hands on everything i can avoid doing one thing, being miserable. Nope na-daa, it doesn't work.
Then the other day i received a sms from a friend, he was hit by an image of me while he is praying. He described in that vision i was very lonely when there was no friends around. How the f*** did he knows that? Or i have that bitter word imprinted on my forehead!? Lolz. Either way i'm screwed. Picture an lonely old lady running in her high-cut shoes, looking for answers she knows but won't accept. *Puke*
I need some out-of-the-world wisdom to move on, or simpler, a rebound?

No comments: