Sunday, November 21, 2010

Heroism in You



I don't need a hero to rescue me.

I seriously don't. I am well enough to take care of myself even though i might not have done a good job. If there is a pitfall i'm gonna take, yes let's do this because this is my life. My freaking life.
People bringing down the walls hoping they can rescue another Repunzel...well you have knocked on the wrong door. You would be a life savior if you approach as friend with advices and encouragement. Once you take ownership of the problem and the subject of the issue man you have crossed the line. There is never a set of rules that can solve all problems in the world, certainly not yours when you force it on me. I would very much like to go through this life experience everything it offers me, and fight my own wars.

Just want to make a statement for you heroes out there, with or without a cape.

No comments: