Friday, November 19, 2010

Say Thank You



Almost the end of the year now. =) Other than feeling guilty over incomplete resolutions i had for beginning of the year, i want to check this off the list - deliver a simple thank you. (Took this picture just for you guys out there ^_^)

THANK YOU

MUM for preparing dinners all year long
BROTHER for being my brother
MELONEY for loving our family

BEST FRIENDS
(LC, YC, WL, KY, Dai Lou, Chao Lang, Kelvin, Jason..)
for all the great times(which i cherish the most) i have with you

GRACE for putting some sense to me when i need it
SEAN for the opportunity to learn
MELVIN for being the core of inspiration everytime you're here
JOEL for the hardcore foundations
VINZ for the best time in Phillipines
BYOKI for fulfilling my never-ending favors
STEVE for being there
EVA for helping the studio and us
WILLY & DORAEMON for all the funny and not so funny jokes
AMBER for working 24x7 to keep me cool

BOSS for kehpo-ing over my singlehood and being a great boss like you
HOOI MIN & WEN YEW for being a great new/good friend i have in my adult working life
KIM SOON for all year long supply of TVB series
PAUL for being the mastermind and dictionary
ELAINE & SELVI for always lending a helping hand
KUOK MING for constantly concern over my health
COLLEAGUES for making my working life a happy one

WILSON for being my friend from afar (ok not so far...just KL lol)

JEWEL for all you have inspired me
DC for everything in photography
KHAR LING & KAREN for inviting me to most of your photography sessions
MOOOK for being my best friend for years

If i do miss out anyone...you know i have you in my mind =)

1 comment:

LeNG Leng said...

Thanks for everytime cheer me and offer me have lunch together :)