Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

Christmas is never what i have imagined when i was little. Neither do this year round.
It is not all red and silver and cozy with people you love around. This year is a cold laptop and a dead application. I was oncall so i didn't make any plans with friends. I guess my application sorta anti Christmas as well so it decided to went down since afternoon. (一点都不顾我的感受..) Finally get to passdown at 11.30pm and spent what's left of my Christmas to have my very belated dinner. Glad mum made me a maggie mee else i would have had a dinner-less Christmas which is worse. LOL.
Start to consider i will not treat this day any special than other days in a year...less hope = more surprise.

Oh wait, i do have a very happy Christmas exchange-steamboat-dinner with friends at Christmas eve. Glad you guys are here this year..





No comments: