Sunday, August 21, 2011

Crazy For You

I think it's the hormone. I haven't felt so low since the epic FB acc deletion.

I was driving home from work the other day stuck in the notorious Friday traffic, not feeling too frustrated, surprisingly. Ipod randomly picked Adele's Crazy For You for a slow evening,

Lately with this state I'm in I can't help myself but spin.

I wish you'd come over,

send me spinning closer to you

I wish someone would make me feel like that again. Crazy. Head over heels sorta crazy. It has been nothing but occasion heart race (non-health related) two years down the road. Nothing permanent.

Rendezvous with Mr.Cocky last week kinda bring down my self-esteem just a lil more. Maybe how he is now and where i am now makes the distance even greater. Not that i am not thrilled to see you but that sms still kinda harsh lol. Hugs i'm glad you're doing great. P/S: you still owe me you know what. >_<

2 comments:

Chiat Hau said...

Everything will be alright and things will flow on the right path... :) Always believe in good things no matter how bad or sucks the situation is. 祝福您。:)

greencollide said...

Thank you. Feeling a lil better today =)