Thursday, August 25, 2011

Music and Awkward

Have i mentioned how i love my music at times?

It doesn't happen too often but when the mood hits, i'll plug in the earphones and blast the volume, just nice that it isolates any foreign noise.

When that happens, everything/everyone just slows down. I especially like it when i'm surrounded by people, take it in a mall or while stepping into the office. Sam will be in the zone in her own world observing people from the looking glass.

Say Viva La Vida is playing, the vibe is gonna be so contradicting to the environment in the office, i just.. enjoy contradiction as such. The hair on the back of my neck stands, the heart beats slower than usual and footsteps are easy.
I'm in you're out. My space.

Perhaps in the back of my mind i'm trying to isolate myself from this world, enduring simple elation for being just, different. (Awkward too!) Incredulous to you maybe but i have always known by heart i am special. It can't be put into words nor it's tangible the way me being special. But growing up believing that is awesome. Lolz.

It's ok if you don't have a clue what the hell i'm talking about. I'm suppose to write stuff that only make sense to me here,
NO?

1 comment:

Chiat Hau said...

Neh I do the same too sometimes when I am in office or starbucks :"P everything is moving slower than usual beside you and you are thumping with the beats and are like living in our own world. I feel kinda good about that somehow. :"D