Monday, October 5, 2009

Winding Road

Decided to take the winding road tonight. As far as i remember i drove there once before, never at night. Got a best hits CD from The Corrs but i chose my MP4 instead..The Script, Zee Avi and Coldplay. There are some part of the road that street lights are not installed, i step on it anyway. Buses passed by they're closer than they looked, cars headlights are blinding my vision. Yet i step on it..had a glimpse on the dashboard the petrol is running low, dang.

"Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though is breaking.."

My cheek feel stiff from the dried trace of moisture. The crying together with the dry air from air-conditioner gave me a headache..the loud music is piercing my ear drums i pull the earphone out out out.

"light up your face with gladness
hide every trace of sadness
although a tear maybe ever so near.."

Gotta get home before 11.30pm before petrol runs out. A long week with Remedy 7.5 on the go. I canceled off whole week's dance classes and performances, no dance no beer these two weeks. Maybe i'll have more time for reading. Feels a bit vain after yesterday's shopping outing (yet addictive)

Why
My new heels never make me feel taller

"That's the time you must keep on trying
smile what's the use of crying
You'll find that life is still worth while
If you just smile"

Zee Avi - Smile (Charlie Chaplin Cover)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOoTbkZdQOY

No comments: