Monday, September 28, 2009

The Script

I was sad again for the past week. You know what i am so sick and tired of it. I have been listening to The Script self-titled album for weeks now and i only repeat 3 songs from that album. Over and over again. The Man Who Can't Be Moved, Breakeven and Before the Worse. Well one common thing among most of the songs from that album is they are dedicated for sore losers who can't move on. I have been a sore loser the past month and i love listening to them. Wasn't practicing very well in compartmentalization these days.
So after getting really tired drinking beer with friend last night, i cried and cried while driving back home. Again i woke up late this morning and while i'm on my way to work, i am annoyed, irritated and disgusted with this loser inside me. I mean what am i expecting? Nothing is going to happen even if i jump off the building now, if he couldn't care he wouldn't care. That's about it so simple, very simple indeed. Whatever that concerns him doesn't concern me anymore. I'm just a friend and i think deep down i am less than a friend because you know..things are different now. I won't expect anything, i really don't. So, i am bitter bitter bitter. (yes i have the right to be bitter too) But that is me while i am alone in my car or when i am sleeping. Stephanie is still doing a good job entertaining the world.
Anyway, just back from training and i am WORN OUT. Basically this is how my life is at the moment. There isn't much time for anything else.
I want to read books
I want to watch movies
I want to take photos
I want to chill with friends
I want to drink beer
I want to travel
I want to stop listening to The Script
I want to drive my car around and around
*
*
*
I want to sleep and hey that's within my control!
Going to bath and sleep now
fuck life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its time u have some good girl friends... we can do lots together....hahaha like um...like um..... .like...i'll get back to u on that

greencollide said...

Lolz get back to me ya ha