Sunday, September 20, 2009

Updates

Have 2 hours of free time before meeting up with Harpal for dinner. Here i am at Starbucks, coffee mocha, charging my MP4, editing photo, listening to lifehouse and writing blog. Doing it all. Alone but loving it.
Friday night was Grace's birthday and she organized an apartment stay over. Was fun hanging out with the rest and not dancing, haha something new. We watched midnight movies and play games then chit chat before sleep. We slept at 6am. *zzzzz* The next day i have a class before the Hard Rock Hotel performance. It's a blessing that i'm given the opportunity to teach others and happy to see others actually enjoying the class. After the class it was a chaos to rehearsal, makeup, dress up and packing at the same time. Somehow i am starting to get used to life like this. The performance went well i think, wasn't all good but imperfections make the next one even better. FIRE~ ahahaha wtf. Oh did i tell you our costume is like DOPE this time? We're all dressed up formally, i mean like ties and coats and boots and smokey eyes! Good show guys.
When we're done with the show we're exhausted and starving and thirsty. Took dinner around the area and i have Grace to drop me at the Jeti. I need to go over to butterworth to get my car. I am still wearing the performance attire, black trench coat, black dress, boots and deep black smokey eyes. Together with a laptop bag, i am still oncall. Reach Jeti at 10pm and the ferry arrived at 10.30pm wtf, both my personal phone and oncall phone were low batt and everyone is starring at me i don't blame them look what i'm wearing!
Get my car finally my baby i drove back to penang at around 11.30pm...kinda afraid i'll get lost in butterworth my phones they're still low batt. Driving and thinking about money...car payment..maintenance for bro's car...debts and studio fee..it's all i think about lately. Also moron's message telling me to take time..i suppose.

No comments: