Thursday, September 10, 2009

Random Update

Missed my alarm and the Sev 2 alert this morning. Shit. Sleeping proves to be a pain in the ass lately, confusing dreams are keeping my messed up brain awake, i woke up feeling crappy and grumpy.
Turn on the "auto-pilot" mode and i'm good to go, to the office. (was running late again *blush*)
Today was...not very productive in general, can definitely close more tickets and finish that Remedy 7.5 online training. Erm slightly distracted...i shouldn't have given it more than a thought..
Andrew forgot to bring the books, again. *dush*
Meet up and have dinner at Old Town, never like the food there. Calm and emotionless.
The thought about the wedding dinner worries me, lou dao ask me why i want to place myself in situation like this. "It's not about me, it's about the wedding couple on that night...(x100)"
*
Taking baby steps
*
Getting occupied
*
Doing things right
*
Planning on million other things i want to execute them all. Not knowing exactly why i am alive eating shitting sleeping working i just...still doing it.
*

No comments: