Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Wedding

Hey i did good last night, holding up pretty well and i'm proud of it. For once the faking is for the better good. Saw many familiar faces and i miss every single one of them...especially ah ma. *hugs* Ah ma is a happy grandmother she always smile and she's blessed with caring daughters/son and grandson/granddaughter. I want to be like her when i'm old. I miss talking to ah ma.. Aunty looks pretty last night can barely recognize her *hugs* Aunty Laura and Zen Zi promised to call me up when they make more cakes in the future. *hugs* Mak mak is caring and so kind of her *hugs* The two little boys as usual bugging me about FB games *hugs too* I didn't know the song is still a go it's different now. The food was good there's random jokes and small talks thanks angelina. *hugs* Daniel and Calixta..they are such happy newlyweds! My heart goes out to them can't wait to see the baby. *hugs*
The driving after the dinner was good, purposeless but allowing some alone time for myself. Patting myself on the back i was brave last night, no tearing no nothing. Glad to see that everyone else is happy.