Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random

It is the second time i fall sick in a month time. Ok i will take my vitamin C again..and sleep more. Sometimes feel like i don't have time to do my personal thing, that's why i sleep late every night to maybe blog a bit or read a bit. (Errr supper too) Dancing can takes up a lot of time nowadays i go to studio almost 7 days a week, working at the morning and studio at night. Now that is near year end hence weekends are mostly occupied by perofrmances. I don't get to hang out with my best friends..join them for movie or dinner. I don't spend as much time at home as i used to, don't even talk about making new friends, i can't give Khar Ling a date when we can go for street photoshooting..i miss cycling..i wish i can spend more time with my colleagues..
***
This is what i have chosen though, to involve in dancing, to develop my talent. For everything that i had sacrificed i dance a lil harder. I am teaching classes now, performing regularly and learnt to enjoy music. I have my own choreography and love to know people are loving it. I should not have any complain. There is a hollow part of me craving for whatever it is out there. Do you think a person can be diagnosed with depresssion when she is still able to laugh at a joke? Shhhh...they all thought that i have recovered..i should let them be. I want to get stonned...and continue living my life and get stonned when it gets too much..and solve the problem after that. It shouldn't matter as long as i am fulfilling my role as a daughter, friend, employee, dancer..right?
***
Night.

2 comments:

Khar Ling said...

my name ==

greencollide said...

Omg you read my blog too yes your name