Monday, November 2, 2009

Today

Just came back from training..like half an hour ago. We are having a dance camp on 22nd and 23rd of Nov so Sean discuss with us on the workshops and activities for the dance camp, and how we can perform for Hard Rock Hotel at the same time. Gotta prepare a choreography, costumes, games some effort on my PR skill and find someone to replace my class maybe.
Edited a bunch of our halloween photos..love it, this is my first try on portrait i think it went pretty well. The halloween weekend was tiring..again i stayed up late to indulge in my private time and woke up early for rehearsal and performances..it was a fun weekend but physically i have had enough. Sleeping soundly is still quite impossible..DREAMING WITH A BROKEN HEART i guess wtf. Oh please let me continue with this, WAKING UP IS THE HARDEST PART...lmao.
I feel it coming strong today, from the moment i wake up until the end of training it never go away. I...without much thinking chose to listen to Breakeven in the car and there it goes. Ahhh ruined my effort for the whole week. I check the time is late but i can't stop crying so i leave my car walk home crying. Such a shame..i open the door mum is still awake watching TV and i am still crying. Fresco welcomed me as usual i pick him up and sit for a while still wipping. Mum didn't notice. When it finally stops i open my lappie and started to blog..so there you go. My day.

No comments: