Saturday, February 13, 2010

Random

Don't blog or write my diary as much lately, i hate to admit some of my feelings. By writing them down means i have to think it through and maybe come up with some conclusion. No not just yet.
So it's Valentine's day and i cried a little. I hope there is someone but the fact is i am not quite ready for it. Maybe they all know, hence i am alone today. Being snobbish(a lil) as a nature of a girl, i do hope at times like this there'll be admirer(s) doing their "thing". Lolz. Hopefully it wasn't ruin by the rumor of me having a boyfriend. wtf.

Chat for a lil with a friend through MSN today, i need someone to talk to and unfortunately my friend wasn't really showing any interest, perhaps is CNY. At the same time, an acquantance message me in FB, she wants to talk about love, her fairytale just come true and she is gonna do what is needed to sustain it. A lil frank to talk about this to a stranger but i realize all of us need an audience, or as Grace said, a witness to our life. I wish you luck babe, fly over there and get him. =)


I need to get myself some fairytale.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll be your witness if u wan :)