Thursday, February 25, 2010

Reading

I promise i will finish reading the new book i bought before i lost myself again in Borders. Oh wait, i think i should finish all the books i borrowed from Grace as well. Oh my god, where's the time? Whenever i feel slow and stupid i pick up my books. Checking through dictionary while reading is fun but only if i can remember all the vocabulary i came across. Sometimes i wrote them down, most of the time it's never revised the second time. *My bad*

Resign
Accepting something unpleasant without complaining

The only slot i manage to squeeze out of my tight schedule for reading is now, 4.41am to be exact. This is only possible because i am on noon-shift this week. Even so it is still causing me the extra coffee at the afternoon the day after. My manager is not going to like this, so as my pimples-prone face. Drats.
I need to know more to feel confident...sadly it usually applies only to the thing i have interest in. (Please let me know if self-discipline has anything to do with this.)

I skipped spring cleaning this year...*glance over laptop screen* ..books and bags scattered all around. Mum cleaned it up a bit before CNY and BEFORE CNY could come the bags and the books have found their way back on the floor, everywhere. *My bad again* I so trust eventually mum will burn them all, ever since she told me that when i was..13. =p
I need a shelf/shelves for my books...i will arrange them according to the size.

Since i am blogging guess there'll not be anymore reading after this...oh it's so late now..good morning penang.


No comments: