Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wrong

I betrayed when i send that sms i sent. It is a decision without consideration. It's selfish and wrong. I am wrong. Life has been giving me much chances and it did me good when it gave me him. Now it's all gone because the trust has been betrayed. As much as i hate to know this, it will never be the same again. It might not even come back again. I know how tough it will be if i loose him, so as for him, but the damage is done. Forgiveness is not something i can demand for, even if i can, it will never be forgotten. If you can't forget you can't trust anymore. It's not something you do and regret and get over with. You live with it the rest of your life. My mistake is the biggest mocking to his life chanllenging all the principles that define him. How can i ruin what defines him?
I would do everything anything to get another chance which i don't deserve..without him, there'll not be any air in my lungs, sense in my thoughts..
I will never be the same, for i know what i have done and now what i will loose. Growing up is no longer an option.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its hard when we make mistakes...expecially the really bad ones...

but everyone makes mistakes...

guess we all gotta wipe away our tears of regret and vow not to do it again and mean it...

in the mean time, don be too hard on yerself ...look ahead...

wat u have done cannot be undone but you still have tomorrow and the things you CAN still do...

hang in there girl

Me~Mi~Mee said...

hi gal,we used to be emotional when making decisions which we always regret of, but time keep on ticking, and we need to move forward. The past is for us to look back for reference in future..

take some time to get over it and take the 1st step to move forward when u're ready..Friendship is always ur power source when u're at the lowest point of mood...always support u!!

(pai seh, I'm nt gud in expressing in english..hope u get wat I mean.. lol..cheers!)